Dear friends,
I was starting to translate our latest post when Severine published it it in my back! You only got half a sentence. This is proper teasing.
I am back tonight for a new try (rugby try of course).
So we opted for the exotic Japan - Russia preparatory game before next year's Celebrations in New Zealand (I mean: The World Cup for those of you who only care for golf).
Many tries, no real suspense since the score ended with a flashing 75-3 for the Samurais.
I was expecting more from the massive and upcoming Russians.
Their only excuse is the rather limited number of native Japanese players in the squad. Guess what: the names of the scorers are Tupuailail (in Japanese: Tou Pou A La You), Luke Thompson and Bryce Robin (Bri Sou Ro Bi No). Sad.
Next adventures next week.
Best
The Pin's
No comments:
Post a Comment